Thursday, June 3, 2010

Paris (Day 3)

Woke up late!  10:30…that’s probably the latest we’ve slept in in a long time, but I think we’re on a normal schedule now.  We got some coffee (latte’s because that’s really all they do here besides espresso), and set out to see the sights.  Today we saw Notre Dame Cathedral and went inside.  It was amazing how beautiful and detailed the whole building is.  After that, we walked to the Louvre but did not go in.  I think we’re saving that for tomorrow.  Then we went to a park and had some wine at a little cafe.  When we were fully refreshed we made our way to the Eiffel Tower, but stopped and saw a lot on the way.  Sat under the Eiffel Tower and talked it up with a hilarious old English couple, then got ice cream.  Now we’re back at the hotel resting before we go out for some dinner and wine!  Loving life right now!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for updating this so often! It is my daily reading material. Sounds like you are having a blast and seeing a lot. Take tons a pictures!

Riley said...

Sounds awesome guys! As I study my head off for finals, I can live vicariously. If you have time in Paris, try to see the Musee d'Orsay. All the museums are amazing, but that is my favorite art museum in the world!

Unknown said...

Hey Mike, Geoffrey and I are enjoying your blog. It brings back many memories of traveling with you:) Have fun!