Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Everyone should be a teacher!

I don't know why everyone isn't a teacher.  I can't think of a better work schedule in the world!  I work 186 or so days a year, and have 10 weeks off during the summer.  I guess if you don't like kids you shouldn't teach, but everyone else should get on board.  Here's just some of the great stuff I've been doing with my time off:

1) tubing the boulder creek with Drew Frank (from top of kayak course to 17th St.)
2) riding bikes with Katie to Louisville to get gelato
3) going to Oak Creek to visit with the Risers
4) going for hikes with my bible

Secret plans for the 4th right now, but will be revealed soon.

Katie works hard all day to bring home the bacon!  She is still really enjoying running group (obviously).

Tubing the Creek!  The water was high, but it was a blast.


Cody in the grocery store.


Cody at the beach in Stage Coach.

No comments: