Friday, May 28, 2010

Ryan's Birthday, Ashley Graduates College, Tracy bought a new Subaru Outback, Mike is done for the school year, and we bought a NetBook

So much good stuff going on today and tomorrow.  First and foremost, let me give a big shoutout to my brother Ryan!  He turned 24 today!  His beautiful fiance Ashley is graduating from college tomorrow, so...CONGRATS on that.  Big time!!!!  We are really excited for you guys, and wish you all the best in all your wedding planning and future job/grad school planning.  My sister Tracy bought a new Subaru today.  Congrats (pictured above).  Also, today was my last day of my fourth year teaching at Fairview High School (5th year coaching J.V. Lacrosse).  Time flies!

IMG_1568
Today we used Best Buy gift cards along with a gift card that Katie won at work (because she’s incredible at her job) to buy a Gateway NetBook for our trip.  The picture here is one from closing day at Vail back in April.  I just wanted to test this NetBook on importing photos from our digital camera before we leave.  Bam!  It works magic.  Let’s hope it works this well overseas. 

No comments: